All You Need to Know
Do I need to make an appointment to tour the venue?
- We would be happy to provide you with a private tour of the Shining Tides grounds. An appointment is necessary, so please contact Elizabeth Lynch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I reserve a date?
- In order to reserve a date, a signed contract and a $500 deposit is required; this deposit will be refunded to you 30 days after the function provided no damage occurred. Shining Tides is available mid May through October. For pricing information please contact Elizabeth Lynch.
What is included in my wedding package?
- Exclusive use of the Shining Tides front porch, bathrooms, kitchen, front lawn, and beachfront
- Five and a half hour rental starting at 5pm or 5:30pm on Saturdays and Sundays, or a 5 hour rental on Fridays starting at 6pm. Flexible start times in May, early June, September and October on Saturdays and Sundays. The facility will be available to your vendors three hours prior to the event. Overtime is available upon request at an additional fee.
- A 20×24 dance floor
- Custom designed porch side coverings if necessary
- Bridal suite
- A wedding coordinator
- Security staff onsite
How many guests can Shining Tides accommodate?
- Shining Tides can accommodate up to 200 guests on the porch, more if a tent is rented on the lawn. The rental of the tent would be an additional cost.
What is your policy on catering and beverages?
With over 100 years of experience, Russell Morin Catering has been trusted to consistently wow guests at the most breathtaking weddings, fabulous galas, and lively cocktail parties. Their culinary creativity, flawless execution, and superior service earned their title as our exclusive wedding caterer.
For more information, contact them directly at 888-552-7822 or email@example.com
Do you have furniture available onsite?
- Tables and chairs can be rented through Shining Tides at a discounted price. You are not restricted to using Shining Tides’ furniture and may use approved alternative rental vendors.
Can I have other functions at Shining Tides?
- Shining Tides porch is the perfect location for your rehearsal dinner, anniversary, birthday, or graduation party, as well as bridal or baby showers. Whatever your event, we will make it an unparalleled success. Please email Elizabeth Lynch for pricing and more information.
“We absolutely loved our entire wedding experience with Shining Tides. We knew we wanted to get married on the water in New England and when we came across Shining Tides it was an instant match. Elizabeth is amazing! She has years of wedding planning experience and it was reflected in our wedding day.”